Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way! In no time, your ears will be blessed with the holy tunes of the bells and your eyes will witness the year’s spectacular scene– white snow backdrop with Christmas tree. By, now you must have guessed that we are talking about the upcoming festive season of Christmas. It’s the joyous festival of the year and to mark it that way gifts are of great help. Being a secret Santa is also a customary ritual of the Christmas season in which there is a tradition of giving gifts to your nearest and dearest ones.
Here’s a roundup of some best Christmas gifts that you can shop for your closed ones, and they will be all smiles to receive it from you, Santa.
- Christmas Accessory Box: If you have a Christian friend or someone who loves decorating the house for the merry and cherry Christmas vibes, then for them this is the perfect gift choice. A box full of Christmas accessories like auspicious Christmas wreath, sparkling bells, Christmas tree, lanterns, and of course chocolates. Add more Christmas decorations in the box if you feel like.
- Plum Cakes: Plum cakes are quintessential of Christmas lunch and parties. So, you can always gift plum cakes for conveying sweet wishes and greetings. Nowadays, you can easily get plum cakes with nuts, rum-soaked plum cakes, chocolate plum cakes at online bakeries. You just have to look for the one providing cake delivery in Hyderabad at the doorstep of your dear ones.
- Woollens: It’s the Christmas season, but it’s also winter. It’s the beautiful time of the year when it’s snowing, cold winds are swaying, and all you feel is staying cosy and warm. Even your pals and friends like to keep themselves warm stylishly in cardigans and woollens. You can give Christmas themed sweaters or a combo of the cap, muffler, and sweater to the recipient.
- Hot Chocolate Bomb with Mug: Firstly, it’s winters, and then Christmas is approaching us. It’s the time when we all are on Eat. Sleep. Repeat mode. We just want to hibernate and have all the yummy food out there. Your friends and family members are no different. A hot chocolate bomb that melts instantly in the milk is the ideal winter treat. Along with the hot chocolate bomb; you can give an engraved mug to make it a happy meal!
- Reindeer Soft Toy: Cuddles and snuggles make winter the best of all. There would be at least one in your clan that loves soft toys to the core. For the Christmas festival, gift a Reindeer soft toy that would aptly justify the occasion as well make winters more blissful for the recipient.
- Peek-A-Boo Christmas Goodies: Christmas gives you all the reasons to spread joy and happiness around. Spread merriness in abundance by extending a peek-a-boo Christmas goodie box. In the box, add Christmas cupcakes, chocolates, decorations, a Santa hat and doll. If it’s for your beloved one, you can add kiss-shaped or heart-shaped chocolates.
- Candles and Lights: Scented candles and fairy lights are for setting the Christmas vibes and feels. They are inherently romantic as well, meaning it’s perfect for your beloved one. You can also avail it for decorating your space for a romantic Christmas night.
- Engraved Wine Glasses: Having wine with your favourite person in the blissful winters is a whole happy feeling. To the couple who just got married or are madly in love; you can gift them engraved wine glasses for Christmas. Be their secret Santa and surprise them with this thoughtful gift.
Christmas is just around the corner, so head out and shop these gifts to ring the festive bells.