Are you experiencing twisted or enlarged veins in your legs? Well, this is the most prominent sign of varicose veins. This kind of medical condition is quite a serious one and you can even call it as either varicosities or varicose.
The veins usually have red or bluish-purple coloured appeal with lots of pain and swelling. Though there are many improved treatments that can heal up this condition but the most effective one amongst all is expert varicose veins laser treatment.
Probable reasons for the arrival of this medical condition:
- Age: This condition is pretty common in people who are above 50. In fact, once the trouble has developed condition becomes worse with age. Therefore, in order to get a speedy relief aged beings should immediately go for an expert varicose veins laser treatment. The treatment will prevent the condition from getting worsened. Age weakens the veins as a result of which the case becomes more complicated slowly. In fact, in some cases, it has been found that due to ill blood flow patients have developed even heart diseases.
- Obesity: It is one of the leading reasons for which varicose veins occur. If you have an increased upper body weight then it definitely creates a huge pressure on your lower part as a result of which the blood-flow of your legs gets obstructed a lot. Not only the blood-flow becomes abnormal but your veins also come under tremendous pressure and get completely twisted with time.
- Long-hours of standing: If you are into such a job where you need to stand for long hours then you might develop this medical condition soon. Continuous standing often prevents the blood from flowing properly towards the leg portion as a result of which the veins get disturbed and finally they become swollen and twisted.
- Family history: It is definitely a prominent cause and you cannot ignore the same at all. Scientifically it has been proved that if any of your parents or forefathers used to have this disease then the chances of your inheritance of the same problem will be higher. Therefore in this kind of scenario, it is always better to take precautions from the very beginning in order to avoid this unwanted vein condition.
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, many women tend to experience an increased blood flow throughout the body which is definitely good for the health of the fetus in the womb but it creates a side-effect resulting into enlarged leg veins. These enlarged veins might get converted into varicose veins if proper care is not taken on time.
It has been found that women are more prone towards varicose veins in comparison to men, especially due to hormonal imbalances. Women suffering from this condition should definitely opt for an expert varicose veins laser treatment.