Today the Microsoft brand is known, to a greater or lesser extent, by practically everyone; Although it is clear that those people who manage in the world of ICT will have greater knowledge than those who simply know this company by office tools such as spreadsheets or word processors. Today we are going to talk about a relatively recent product of this brand, specifically, Microsoft Azure Solutions.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is, as we can see on this website, “Microsoft’s application platform for the public cloud”. This platform offers a variety of services (all of them integrated in the cloud). These are just some of the services it covers: analysis tools, databases, storage, multimedia services, etc.
From this definition, what may entail greater difficulty is “the cloud”. This term means that we can have all our files in a single place that we can access from wherever we want and with any electronic device, as long as it has access to the Internet.
What are the features of Microsoft Azure?
- Azure Online Training is an open and flexible platform, since it allows you to use the operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS …) and the programming languages (Java, PHP …) that each client wants.
- An operating system is a program that works as an intermediary between the user and the computer; thanks to it the rest of the programs work.
- Programming language is the language that humans use to communicate with computers.
- You have everything you may need on the net, accessible from any point on earth and from any electronic device that has internet access.
- Related to the previous point is security. Sophisticated protection measures are not available to everyone and this platform provides customers with the assurance that their data will be completely safe.